Countdown to Prom!

Countdown to Prom!

Eva Trujillo, Staff Writer

With the school year coming to a close for seniors, Prom is right around the corner and the senior mindset has changed from rushing to get schoolwork done to rushing to find the perfect outfit.

Prom is on May 20, 2023 at 7:00 pm and will be held at Ripken Stadium to make sure this night is enjoyable and spacious. After getting to see the menu for prom, I am certainly excited to taste all our favorite foods.  

As I know this can be a stressful time for everyone, here are some things to remember to get done before the big day:

• First, book all your hair, nail, and other appts before it starts to get too booked up!
  • Gather and purchase all your accessories to finalize your outfit.
  • Take some time to make sure you match perfectly with your date, including planning out those outfits, and even a dress rehearsal!
  • Think of all the small details, such as getting your dress/outfit tailored, finding places to take prom pictures and eat dinner, and of course…making sure to purchase your tickets!  
    • Tickets can be purchased in senior’s accounts on SchoolCashOnline!

The prom committee has been working hard for the past couple weeks to plan, design, create and communicate décor ideas for prom. They have been taking input from students on different aspects of the big day through Microsoft forms and surveys to make sure seniors play a big part in the decision making. This year’s theme will be Red Carpet!

I know my senior class along with myself are counting down the days till prom and we are so excited to make unforgettable memories!