Final Senior Schedule

Konnor-Ashley Randlett, News Editor

Here are all of the final Senior events from now until graduation and what everyone will need for each day:

Tuesday 5/23- 2143, Final Exam review B4 and B3

Wednesday 5/24- 2143, Final Exam review A4 and A3

Thursday 5/25- 1234, Final Exam B3 and B4, Final Exam review B1 and B2

Friday 5/26- 1234, Final Exam A3 and A4, Final Exam review A1 and A2

Tuesday 5/30– 1234, Final Exam B1 and B2, lunch, Senior Awards Practice

Wednesday 5/31– 1234, Final Exam A1 and A2, lunch, Senior Awards and Graduation Practice

Thursday 6/1– 1234, Seniors report to cafeteria at 7:30 a.m. Cap, gown, and proper attire is to be worn. Graduation practice. Graduation tickets will be distributed. This is the final day to turn in permission slips for after-graduation cruise.

Sunday 6/4– Baccalaureate in Bel Air High School auditorium at 2:00 p.m., report to the gym lobby by 1:30 p.m. Cap, gown, and proper attire is to be worn.

Monday 6/5– Senior Class Trip. Seniors report to the auditorium for attendance and bus assignments at 7:30 a.m.

Tuesday 6/6– Graduation at 6:00 p.m. at Harford Community College Arena. Seniors must report by 5:00 p.m. Cap, gown, and proper attire is to be worn. Late arrival ticket holders will not be seated until after the Processional.

Tuesday 6/6– 11:30 p.m.-3:00 a.m. Report to BAHS to board buses at 10:00 p.m. The cruise is The Spirit of Baltimore in the Inner Harbor. Buses will arrive back at BAHS around 3:45 a.m.

****In order to be eligible to walk at graduation, you MUST participate in all three (3) graduation practices

Final Senior Schedule