Welcome Back Bobcats!

Jake Rolocut, News Editor

After the longest summer students have ever had before, with it lasting from early June all the way until after Labor Day, it’s time for us to get back into the swing of things.

School starting back up again isn’t all that bad after all though. You get to meet back up with and see all of those friends that you were “supposed” to hang out with during the break, you get back into a regular sleep schedule instead of waking up at twelve in the afternoon every day, and the first couple weeks are relatively low stress, letting you ease your way back into the routine of school.

Senior, Lexi Stone, said, “I am very ready and excited for this amazing year ahead of our class!  Half days weren’t such a bad choice either.”

It’s not just seniors who have a view on the 2017-2018 year, as we can’t forget about all of the incoming freshman who have never handled anything like high school before.

Freshman such as Ashley Coard, who says “I’m kind of nervous just because I’m taking honors and it’s a different experience from middle school, but my teachers are nice and I think I’m going to have a good year.”

Finally, we have the junior class who will be facing what should be their hardest year ahead of them. Not everyone is being negative however, including junior, Lunden Rowlett who stated “I know that if I can make it through this year, the rest should be a breeze.”

Let’s keep up the energy and have a great year. Go Bobcats!